RN Case Manager
Are you looking for a new challenge, change of scenery and a change of pace? Have you ever thought about traveling as an RN Case Manager, but don't know where to start? Are you interested in taking your Case Management expertise where it is needed most while exploring the United States?
With the increased focus on quality care, the Case Manager role is more important now more than ever! MedPartners is HIRING adventurous, 'best of the best' RN Case Managers interested in taking their skills on the road. Are you ready to become a MedPartner?
MedPartners offers top pay, covers travel expenses directly (flight/rental car/lodging) and offers an attractive, full benefits package including paid time off and holiday pay.
· Interested in traveling to hospitals across the country
· ADN/RN (BSN a plus)
· 2+ years recent acute care hospital case management experience
· Experienced in utilization review and/or discharge planning in an acute short term hospital setting
· Flexibility to gain licensure in and travel to other states
· Knowledge of InterQual or Milliman guidelines
· Hospital IT systems experience and ability to learn quickly
· Patient advocate
The benefits of working with MedPartners include:
· Full time hourly MedPartners employee
· All travel paid up front by MedPartners (Airfare, Hotel, and Rental Car) including cost of travel home during assignments (no waiting for reimbursement!)
· You keep your frequent flier miles, hotel & rental car points
· Single point of contact relationship
· Competitive compensation & per-diem
· Paid weekly via direct deposit
· Full benefits package including medical, dental and vision benefits
· Life & Disability Insurance, 401k
· Paid time off & paid holidays
· Access to 400+ free CEUs
· RN & Social Work licensure reimbursement
MedPartners is a full-service strategic staffing organization providing healthcare and medical staffing solutions to our clients by providing the most qualified talent available within today's marketplace.
Some of our recent accolades include:
· Ranked as a "Best Staffing Firms to Work for in 2016" by Staffing Industry Analyst
· Winner of Inavero's 2016 Best of Staffing Talent Diamond Award
· "Best Places to Work for Millennials" winner
· Ranked among the 2015 Largest Staffing and Talent Engagement Firms in the US by Staffing Industry Analysts.
· Listed among "2015 Largest Healthcare Staffing Firms in the U.S.", by SIA.
· Made Staffing Industry Analyst's "2015 Largest Allied Healthcare Staffing Firms in the U.S.".
· Announced in SIA's, "2015 Fastest-Growing Staffing Firms in the U.S." listing.
· Recognized as an AHIMA Gold Business Partner and AHIMA Educational Partners