Title: Floor CDIS Location: New York Duration: 3 to 6 months
Do you want to work for a company that offers CONSISTENCY, RELIABILITY and LONGEVITY? Then MedPartners is the place for you! MedPartners provides top Clinical Documentation Improvement (CDI) talent on an interim basis to hospitals in need of the specialized service. We have numerous opportunities for experienced, Clinical Documentation Improvement Specialist professionals with highly competitive pay rates.
These positions require: RN, CCDS a minimum of 2 years working as a CDIS
The benefits of working with MedPartners include:
· Streamlined placement without multiple client interviews
· Single point of contact relationship
· Full benefits package including medical, dental and vision benefits
· Weekly pay
· Paid time off
· Life and Short term/Long term disability insurance
· AHIMA/ACDIS membership and free online continuing education
· Free ICD-10 training and education
· In-house travel arrangements
MedPartners is a full-service strategic staffing organization providing healthcare and medical staffing solutions to our clients by providing the most qualified talent available within today's marketplace. Our specialty areas include Health Information Management, Medical Records Coders, Oncology Data Management including BMT, Trauma Registry, Clinical Documentation Improvement, Case Management, Social Work and Educational Services for MedPartners Solutions and MedPartners University. Some of our recent accolades include:
· Ranked as a "Best Staffing Firms to Work for in 2016" by Staffing Industry Analyst
· Winner of Inavero's 2016 Best of Staffing Talent Diamond Award
· "Best Places to Work for Millennial" winner
· Ranked among the 2015 Largest Staffing and Talent Engagement Firms in the US by Staffing Industry Analysts.
· Listed among "2015 Largest Healthcare Staffing Firms in the U.S.", by SIA.
· Made Staffing Industry Analyst's "2015 Largest Allied Healthcare Staffing Firms in the U.S."
· Announced in SIA's, "2015 Fastest-Growing Staffing Firms in the U.S." listing.
· Recognized as an AHIMA Gold Business Partner and AHIMA Educational Partners