We believe the most critical part of an organization is its people. Great people are hungry for knowledge, and we fulfill that hunger through our educational partnership with AHIMA and HIMSS. Any company can recruit talent, but the MedPartners consultant keeps a competitive advantage by staying up to date on our industry’s fast-paced changes. We know medical & healthcare coding and we can help your company stay up to date.
It is our job to understand the critical skills necessary to support system-wide changes within large complex healthcare organizations. We pride ourselves in providing a credentialed, experienced, skilled staff that is eager to participate in the transformation process of your organization.
- Coding Services (On-site & Remote)
- Coding Audits
- Claims Denials
- Clinical/Pro Fee Coders
- DRG Validation
- Interim Directors/Managers/Supervisors
Medical Coding Services for Hospitals and Ambulatory Surgery Centers
Productive and proficient coding is critical to achieve your facility's compliance and revenue goals. MedPartners offers a comprehensive variety of medical coders who can travel onsite or work remotely. Our coders go through a rigorous recruitment process and ongoing quality checks with an emphasis on accuracy and productivity. In addition, each team member must be credentialed (RHIA, RHIT, CCS, CCS-P, CPC, or CPC-H) with a minimum of 5 years of experience. There is no substitute for experience.
MedPartners University supports our coding team by providing ongoing credentialing, training and education. MedPartners Coders receive 40 AHIMA approved CEU’s once they have completed our ICD-10 training which more than 120 hours of training and hands on practice! Lastly, the coding team has access to our robust Education Platform through Blackboard which encompasses hundreds of hours of coding clinics/courses.
MedPartners coding services include:
- Coding: All patient types- Inpatient, Outpatient, ER/SDS, Clinical Profee coding services and more (ICD-9 and ICD-10)
- Major Coding Projects: We have a successful track record of managing projects with 10-40 coders on one assignment. MedPartners will provide turnkey solution which includes a Coding Manager(s) who will oversee the project, train our coders on your systems, and audit/report coding performance.
- Dual Coding: One or two coders will code the same patient chart, one in ICD-9 and one in ICD-10, to help reduce the risk of financial uncertainty and identify focus areas for education.
- DRG Validation: Focused and targeted reviews on your most common DRGs will help capture revenue and increase compliance accuracy.
- Coding Reviews: Services to identify areas of risk in the coding process that includes recommendations for improved performance.
Hospitals and Ambulatory Surgery Centers that need medical coding assistance can expect they are receiving highly experienced and productive coders who have an intense focus on accuracy from MedPartners. We take extreme pride in our team and you will be pleased with your decision to select MedPartners as your vendor of choice.Contact Us