Hot Job: HIM Coding Program Manager
Are you looking for a company that offers consistency, reliability and longevity? Then MedPartners has a perfect opportunity for you as a HIM Coding Program Manager! We currently have a permanent, on-site position for an experienced HIM Coding Program Manager with a highly competitive pay rate and growth opportunity.
As a HIM Coding Manager, you will play a key role in planning and overseeing all activities related to a healthcare facility’s HIM department, ensuring that physicians can access all patient information with ease and efficiency.
At MedPartners, HIM Coding Program Manager candidates must have the following qualifications:
* Bachelor’s degree in business administration, hospital administration, public administration or another related field required. Master’s degree or MBA required.
* At least 7-10 years of progressive related experience and 5+ years supervisory/management experience in related job function.
* Must have experience with Health Information Management (HIM), Coding and Charge Master. Expertise in area of specialty.
* Demonstrated leadership and management skills.
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
* Must maintain relationships with local and national organizations.
* Familiar with department budget and financial management, audit compliance and personnel management.
At MedPartners, we are a company looking to embrace individuals who possess a “can-do” attitude, high energy, enthusiasm and drive – all qualities that lead to a successful long-term career in healthcare.
If you meet the required qualifications listed above and are committed to growing your HIM career, you may be an ideal fit for one of MedPartners’ current opportunities.
Ready to explore this opportunity further? Visit MedPartners’ job portal and apply online!