Hot Job: Case Management Supervisor
Are you a driven healthcare professional looking for a position in an exciting, fast-paced work environment? Are you ready to take your skills and expertise where it is needed most while exploring the United States? It’s time to explore a Case Management Supervisor position with MedPartners!
As a Case Management Supervisor, you’ll be responsible for the many aspects of case management within your medical unit, including care coordination, utilization review, discharge planning and weekend supervisor responsibilities. Check out the many functions of the job below:
- Oversee the processes of care delivered to patients, working collaboratively and providing leadership to the health care team.
- Provide both leadership and management to patients’ care plans and coordinate patient care delivery, serving as patient advocate and expert of quality/costs of the health care team.
- Resolve pending charges into Facility EHR System within targeted turnaround times.
- Review specialty-specific clinic-based charges accurately assigning CPT, diagnosis, and modifier codes.
- Review documentation to ensure accurate coding in accordance with AMA-CPT, ICD-10, and the National Correct Coding Initiative.
- Facilitate accurate coding by providing feedback related to payor denials and policies to providers.
- A high-level communicator, self-motivated, passionate individual that possesses a strong competitive drive.
- Positive “can do” attitude with scheduling flexibility.
- Passion for helping others with high-level problem-solving skills.
- Enthusiastic and confident.
- Interested in working towards an ACM or CCM designation.
Ready to apply?
Visit MedPartners’ job portal and apply online today!