Are you looking for a new challenge to utilize your nursing skills in an exciting, fast-paced work environment? Are you interested in taking your case management expertise where it is needed most while exploring the United States? It’s time to consider an opportunity as a Denials RN Case Manager with MedPartners!
As a Denials RN Case Manager, you will be expected to demonstrate a high level of clinical expertise, insurance knowledge and communication abilities to analyze patients’ accounts, medical records and invoices in assisting with all aspects of denied claims and services. It’s important that you are detail-oriented in maintaining the most accurate documentation in electronic databases, as well as be proactive with providing recommendations on process improvements to prevent future denials.
With the increased focus on quality care, the Denials RN Case Manager role is more important now more than ever! MedPartners is hiring adventurous, ‘best of the best’ RN Case Managers interested in taking their skills on the road. Are you ready to become a MedPartner?
Keep reading below to learn if you have the qualifications for this exciting opportunity!
Required Experience and Education
- Must have an interest in traveling to hospitals across the country
- ADN/RN (BSN a plus)
- 2+ years recent acute care hospital case management experience
- Experienced in utilization review and/or discharge planning in an acute short-term hospital setting
- Flexibility to gain licensure in and travel to other states
- Knowledge of InterQual or Milliman guidelines
- Must be a patient advocate
Are you interested?
Visit MedPartners’ job portal and apply online today!