Are you ready to work with a company that truly understands and values the financial impact of high-level case management?
Our MedPartners Case Management & Quality Care division understands the importance of skilled and highly experienced MSW-level social workers. As a result, we have numerous opportunities with highly competitive pay rates and educational opportunities.
Here’s a snapshot of benefits and perks that come along with an exciting opportunity as a MSW Social Worker:
- Single point of contact with your dedicated recruiter for your entire employment
- Living, commute and travel-related expenses paid for up front by us, not you
- Full suite of benefits: medical, dental, vision, LT/ST disability, 401(k)
- Time Off: Paid holidays and additional PTO earned/redeemable from day one
- Opportunities for continuing education sessions and free CEUs
MSW Social Worker candidates should have the following required skills, education and experience:
- Current experience in an MSW role in an acute hospital with complex discharge planning.
- Ability to facilitate psycho-social assessments and help with complex/high-acuity cases, including substance abuse.
- Strong competitive drive, a “can-do” attitude, high energy, enthusiasm and a self-starter mentality.
- Experience working with physicians, staff, patients and their families to identify the appropriate resources to help them during their stay and for discharge (SNF, DME, etc.).
- Strong communication skills to work with patients and families.
- Strong social work background in an acute care hospital, fast-paced environment, high level of competitive spirit, drive, intuitiveness, ambition to succeed, leadership skills, communication skills and self-motivation.
Apply online through the MedPartners website. You can also get in touch with one of our recruiters to learn more about case management opportunities throughout the U.S.