Hot Job: RN Case Manager
Are you looking for a company that truly understands and values the fiscal impact of high-level acute case management? At MedPartners, we value case management professionals and are committed to helping you grow your career.
RN case managers coordinate all aspects of the patient care within your unit, working closely with patients, families and physicians. Case managers must ensure effective utilization of their facility’s services and resources, helping patients obtain the proper services for people who need long-term care or home care after hospitalization. Because case management is a collaborative process, it’s important that RN case managers are adaptable and able to work well with others on their team to meet complex needs of patients.
Want to learn more? Check out the skills and experience required for an RN case management position with MedPartners:
- Current experience in an acute care case management role doing both UR and Discharge Planning.
- Acute care experience, working as an RN Case Manager, focusing on both UR (utilization review using InterQual) and discharge planning, with high acuity cases, complex discharging (high homeless population).
- Experience working with physicians, staff, patients and their families and helping them identify the appropriate resources to help them during their stay and resources for their discharge (SNF, DME, etc.).
- Strong communication skills for working with patients and families.
- Experience with Cerner, Morrissey, Curaspan/Navi-Health.
- Strong RN Case Management background in an acute care hospital, fast-paced environment.
- A competitive spirit, drive, intuitiveness, ambition to succeed, leadership skills, communication skills and self-motivation.
At MedPartners, we are a company looking to embrace individuals who possess a “can-do” attitude, high energy, enthusiasm, and drive – all qualities that lead to a successful long-term career in healthcare. If you meet the required qualifications listed above and are committed to growing your case management career, you may be an ideal fit for one of MedPartners’ current opportunities.
Are you ready for a new position?
Visit MedPartners’ job portal and apply online for one of our RN Case Manager openings today.