Onsite Injury Prevention Coordinator
This position requires:
- Coordinate Injury Prevention Programs based off trauma registry data
- Collaborate with departments to ensure community outreach based on the trauma needs of the community
- Track and support registry data based off of injuries
- Report to the facility on injury prevention activities
- Work with the community to minimize trauma related injuries and assist with education
This position is an ongoing onsite position, and will report to the Trauma Program Manager.
Do you want to work for a company that offers CONSISTENCY, RELIABILITY and LONGEVITY? Then MedPartners is the place for you! The MedPartners Trauma Services division understands the importance of certified, credentialed and experienced professionals. Our team of Trauma Program Managers, PI Coordinators and Trauma Registrars are passionate about accurate and timely data collection and reporting. We have numerous opportunities for experienced, trauma registry professionals including Trauma Program Managers, PI Coordinators and Trauma Registrars with highly competitive pay rates.
The benefits of working with MedPartners include:
- Streamlined placement without multiple client interviews
- Single point of contact relationship
- Full benefits package including medical, dental and vision benefits
- Weekly pay
- Paid time off
- Life and Short term/Long term disability insurance
- LIVE continuing education sessions, with our director of education
- Remote opportunities
MedPartners is a full-service strategic staffing organization providing healthcare and medical staffing solutions to our clients by providing the most qualified talent available within today's marketplace. Our specialty areas include Health Information Management, Medical Records Coders, Oncology Data Management including BMT, Trauma Registry and Trauma Program Management, Clinical Documentation Improvement, Case Management, Utilization Review and Social Work.