RN Case Manager
Title: RN Case Manager
Duration: 6 months
Come work for a company that truly understands and values the financial impact of a high level acute care case manager. At MedPartners, we value case management professionals and will help you grow your career.
Our MedPartners Case Management & Quality Care division understands the importance of skilled RN case managers and MSW-level social workers. As a result, we have numerous opportunities for experienced RN Case Managers with highly competitive pay rates and educational opportunities.
• RN Case Manager MUST HAVE Current experience in an acute care hospital doing both UR and Discharge Planning. Must be licensed RN in state of Connecticut.
We are a company looking to embrace individuals who possess a strong competitive drive, a "can do" attitude, high energy, enthusiasm, and a self-starter mentality; these qualities lead to a successful long term career with MedPartners.
• MUST HAVE acute care case management experience, doing Utilization Review and Discharge, be in a current case management role at an Acute care experience, working as an RN Case Manager, focusing on both UR (utilization review using InterQual) and discharge planning, with high acuity cases, complex discharging. Must have experience working with physicians, staff, patients and their families and and helping them identify the appropriate resources to help them during their stay and resources for their discharge (SNF, DME, etc). Must have great communication skills, will be working with patients and families. Must have experience with Cerner.
The ideal candidate has a strong RN Case Manager in an acute care hospital, doing both UR and Discharge Planning, fast paced environment, high level of competitive spirit, drive, intuitiveness, ambition to succeed, leadership skills, communication skills, and self-motivation.
The benefits of working with MedPartners include: streamlined placement without multiple client interviews; single point of contact relationship; a full benefits package including medical, dental and vision benefits; weekly pay; paid time off; 401(k); life and short-term/long-term disability insurance; opportunities for continuing education sessions and free CEUs; educational allowances; remote opportunities.
WHO WE ARE
MedPartners Total Revenue Integrity Solutions (TRIS) help healthcare facilities maximize revenue throughout every stage of care. Offering proven talent consisting of experienced, credentialed staff, MedPartners has the knowledge, resources and proven industry commitment to help facilities execute the increasing demands of today's rapidly changing health informatics landscape. MedPartners offers specially tailored solutions to meet a facility's unique needs throughout the revenue cycle. Specialty areas include acute care case management, clinical documentation improvement, coding compliance audit services, coding services, registry services, and specialty educational services through MedPartners University. To learn more, please visit www.medpartners.com. Some of our recent accolade listings include:
• 2017 Best of Staffing Client Satisfaction Award Winner
• 2017 Inavero Best of Staffing Talent Diamond Award Winner
• Modern Healthcare's 2017 Best Places to Work in Healthcare
• 2017 Best Staffing Firms to Work For by Staffing Industry Analysts
• 2017 Fastest-Growing US Staffing Firms in the U.S. by Staffing Industry Analysts
• 2017 Largest Allied Healthcare Staffing Firms in the U.S. List by Staffing Industry Analysts
• 2017 Largest Healthcare Staffing Firms in the U.S. List by Staffing Industry Analysts
• 2017 Largest Staffing Firms in the U.S. by Staffing Industry Analysts
• Recognized as an AHIMA Educational Partner
• Tampa Bay Business Journal's TBBJ 200 Lis
Floor case management role, doing both UR and Discharge planning, M-F, working every 4th weekend