Title: Clinical Documentation Specialist Location: Oregon Duration: 6 Months
Do you want to work for a company that offers CONSISTENCY, RELIABILITY and LONGEVITY? Then MedPartners is the place for you! We have numerous opportunities for experienced, Clinical Documentation Speicalist professionals with highly competitive pay rates.
These positions require: Registered Nurse (Active in Oregon), JATA & EPIC experience
The benefits of working with MedPartners include:
· Streamlined placement without multiple client interviews
· Single point of contact relationship
· Full benefits package including medical, dental and vision benefits
· Weekly pay
· Paid time off
· ACDIS membership and free online continuing education
· Free ICD-10 training and education
MedPartners is a full-service strategic staffing organization providing healthcare and medical staffing solutions to our clients by providing the most qualified talent available within today's marketplace. Our specialty areas include Health Information Management Medical Records Coders, Oncology Data Management including BMT, Trauma Registry, Clinical Documentation Improvement, Case Management, and Educational Services. Some of our recent accolades include:
· Ranked as a "Best Staffing Firms to Work for in 2016" by Staffing Industry Analyst
· Winner of Inavero's 2016 Best of Staffing Talent Diamond Award
· 5th Year Diamond selection to the "Best of Staffing Talent List" by CareerBuilder and Inavero
· Selected to the prestigious "Best of Staffing Client List" by CareerBuilder and Inavero
· "Best Places to Work for Millenials" winner
· Ranked among the 2015 Largest Staffing and Talent Engagement Firms in the US by Staffing Industry Analysts.
· Listed among "2015 Largest Healthcare Staffing Firms in the U.S.", by SIA.
· Made Staffing Industry Analyst's "2015 Largest Allied Healthcare Staffing Firms in the U.S.".
· Announced in SIA's, "2015 Fastest-Growing Staffing Firms in the U.S." listing.
· Recognized as an AHIMA Gold Business Partner and AHIMA Educational Partners