Remote Cancer Registrar
Title: Certified Tumor Registrar Location: CA Duration: 6+ months
Looking for a company that is as passionate about accurate and timely data collection and reporting for cancer registries as you are? Then we have the right opportunity for you!
Our MedPartners Registry Services division understands the importance of certified and credentialed registry professionals. We have numerous onsite and remote opportunities for experienced, CTR professionals with highly competitive pay rates and educational opportunities.
We are a company looking to embrace individuals who possess a strong competitive drive, a "can do" attitude, high energy, enthusiasm, and a self-starter mentality; these qualities lead to a successful long term career with MedPartners.
The ideal candidate is a certified tumor registrar and has a high level of competitive spirit, drive, intuitiveness, ambition to succeed, leadership skills, communication skills, and self-motivation.
The benefits of working with MedPartners include: streamlined placement without multiple client interviews; single point of contact relationship; a full benefits package including medical, dental and vision benefits; weekly pay; paid time off; 401(k); life and short-term/long-term disability insurance; opportunities for continuing education sessions and free CEUs; NCRA membership reimbursement; remote opportunities.
WHO WE ARE
MedPartners Total Revenue Integrity Solutions (TRIS) help healthcare facilities maximize revenue throughout every stage of care. Offering proven talent consisting of experienced, credentialed staff, MedPartners has the knowledge, resources and proven industry commitment to help facilities execute the increasing demands of today's rapidly changing health informatics landscape. MedPartners offers specially tailored solutions to meet a facility's unique needs throughout the revenue cycle. Specialty areas include acute care case management, clinical documentation improvement, coding compliance audit services, coding services, registry services, and specialty educational services through MedPartners University. To learn more, please visit www.medpartners.com. Some of our recent accolade listings include:
- 2017 Best of Staffing Client Satisfaction Award Winner
- 2017 Inavero Best of Staffing Talent Diamond Award Winner
- Modern Healthcare's 2017 Best Places to Work in Healthcare
- 2017 Best Staffing Firms to Work For by Staffing Industry Analysts
- 2017 Fastest-Growing US Staffing Firms in the U.S. by Staffing Industry Analysts
- 2017 Largest Allied Healthcare Staffing Firms in the U.S. List by Staffing Industry Analysts
- 2017 Largest Healthcare Staffing Firms in the U.S. List by Staffing Industry Analysts
- 2017 Largest Staffing Firms in the U.S. by Staffing Industry Analysts
- Recognized as an AHIMA Educational Partner
- Tampa Bay Business Journal's TBBJ 200 List