Data Quality Manager Coding Auditing
Position Title: Health Data Analyst / Revenue Integrity Analyst - Revenue Cycle Immediate Supervisor: Manager of Revenue Cycle
General Purpose: The Data Analyst provides overall daily transaction review of pre-bill, billed and denied hospital charges. This candidate will be familiar with Medical Coding, billing, data resource management in the organization and able to communicate data for the Revenue Integrity/Cycle Team.
- Works with health information management (HIM), Revenue Integrity and Revenue Cycle Departments
- Monitors Daily transactions pertaining to billed and denied charges
- Works with health information management, Revenue Integrity and Revenue Cycle Departments reviewing pre-billed, and Denied Hospital charges.
- Forecasts the organization's future information system requirements
- Monitors changes in laws, regulations, and accreditation standards as they apply to data resource management
- Must be able to understand regulatory repositories of information and Contract language.
- Understand Coding in accordance with AMA-CPT, ICD-10-CM.PCS, and the National Correct Coding Initiative.
- Remote Workstation
- Standard Window PC
- Internet Access with DSL or Cable
- VPN compatibility
EDUCATION AND SKILLS
- Degree in health information management or a related field; advanced course work in Data Integrity.
- Requires one of the following coding credentials: AHIMA (CCS, or RHIT); AAPC (CPC,)
- Must be proficient with Facilities Coding Standards.
- Minimum of five (5) years' experience in working with Coding, Billing, Prebilling and Denials
- Working knowledge of ICD-10-CM, CPT, and HCPCS coding and Correct Coding Initiatives (CCI) required, billing and denials.
- Certification: CCS or CPC
- Familiarity with Regulatory repositories of information and contract language.
- Experience Using Epic, 3M, Revenue Cycle Pro and Encoder Pro
- Salary Range: $62,000 to $70,000 per year
- Paid Time Off
- Sick Time
- Medical, Dental, Life and Long/Short term disability Insurance.
- Paid Association Dues Paid
- Free CEU
AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer.
We encourage minority and female applicants to apply.
AMN Healthcare is committed to fostering and maintaining a diverse team that reflects the communities we serve. Our commitment to the inclusion of many different backgrounds, experiences and perspectives enables our innovation and leadership in the healthcare services industry. Apply today and one of our team members will be in touch to help you find the role that best fits your skills and goals.