SDS & OBS Coder
START: 9/20 or ASAP, 4-6 month duration with possible extension
SALARY RANGE: $30 - $34 PER HR
JOB DESCRIPTION: The SDS/OBS Coder will be responsible for coding facility OP surgery and Observation hold accounts - General Med/Surg, Cardiac, Trauma, Vascular, OB/GYN, pretty much all OP facility surgical accounts. Having Teaching Trauma level I experience is needed and must clearly see on the resume. Must have 3M and EPIC experience. Extensive knowledge in ICD10 coding principles. Knowledge of medical/surgical terminology. Job standards are expected to be performed at the EXPERT level.
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS: • Must have a High School Diploma; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
• Three (3-5) years RECENT FACILITY OUTPATIENT hospital coding/billing and collection experience.
• Proficient with OP Facility Coding Guidelines.
• Extensive knowledge ICD10PCS/CM coding principles.
PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS: • EPIC experience.
• Five (5) years RECENT FACILITY IP Coding experience AT ACADEMIC LEVEL I.
• Proven record to hit or exceed client productivity expectations
Working Hours Needed: • M – F 8hrs per day, 40hrs a week
• Flexible hours, BUT WILL NEED TO WORK BUSINESS HOURS PT FOR FIRST 2WKS
Compensation & Benefits: • SALARY RANGE: $30 - $34 PER HR
• Health & Dental
• PTO, Sick Time, 6 paid holidays
• 401K, HAS
• Weekly Pay
LET'S DO THIS!! If you want to join a WINNING CULTURE where you can grow your craft, than look no further! We have been placing Revenue Cycle candidates for more than a decade. Let us help you get you to the next level! Apply today and one of our team members will be in touch to help you find the role that best fits your skills and goals!