Remote OP Clinic/Ancillary Coder
JOB DESCRIPTION: The OP Clinic/Ancillary Coder will be responsible for coding OP clinic services, including procedures and ancillary services. Coder might move to a Telehealth services task list from time-to-time (diagnosis coding only). Having telehealth experience is preferred. Must have PCS coding experience. Extensive knowledge in ICD10-CM and PCS, CPT, HCPCS, coding principles. Knowledge of medical/surgical terminology. Job standards are expected to be performed at the EXPERT level.
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS: • Must have a High School Diploma; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
• Three (3) years RECENT OP Clinic coding experience, INCLUDING ICD-10-PCS EXPERIENCE.
• Proficient with OP Facility Coding Guidelines.
• Extensive knowledge in ICD10-CM and ICD-10-PCS, CPT, HCPCS coding principles.
PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS: • Cerner/PowerChart and 3M HDM experience • Five (5) years RECENT FACILITY OP Clinic, Ancillary, Ambulatory Surgery experience.
• Proven record to hit or exceed client productivity expectations 12.5 charts/hr productivity standard
Working Hours Needed: • M – F 8hrs per day, 40hrs a week
• Flexible hours, once gotten through initial audit
Compensation & Benefits: • SALARY RANGE: $22 - $30 PER HR
• Health & Dental
• PTO, Sick Time, 6 paid holidays
• 401K, HAS
• Weekly Pay
LET'S DO THIS!! If you want to join a WINNING CULTURE where you can grow your craft, than look no further! We have been placing Revenue Cycle candidates for more than a decade. Let us help you get you to the next level! Apply today and one of our team members will be in touch to help you find the role that best fits your skills and goals!