- CCS, CCS-P, CPC or RHIT
- Must have 3-5 years current Pro Fee Coding exp, including 95 and 97 guidelines and 2021 changes.
- Must be proficient in Observations, ED and ancillary coding for physician services
: EPIC, Clintegrity and Excel & Outlook Description:
- Assign ProFee E/M's for services provided by APN's in various locations.
- ED location - assign codes as supported by documentation.
- Observation unit - assign codes as supported by documentation or discharge
- For clinics - assign codes as supported by documentation.
- Enter E/M code into client's system.
- Update client spreadsheet (DNFB) daily with accounts coded.
- Needs to be comfortable using Excel and Outlook.
: Pro Fee 6 per hour, Ancillary 14 per hour