Remote Cancer Registrar
Do you want to work for a company that offers CONSISTENCY, RELIABILITY and LONGEVITY? Then AMN Healthcare is the place for you!
We are looking for a Full-time Certified Tumor Registrars (CTR) with a minimum of 3 years abstracting experience to join our Cancer Registry team.
AMN Healthcare Registry Division understands the importance of credentialed and experienced registry professionals. Our team of onsite and remote Cancer Registrars are passionate about accurate and timely data collection and reporting.
The Certified Tumor Registrar is responsible for the review and detailed abstraction of cancer registry data from electronic medical records in compliance with state and national guidelines. Other job duties may include casefinding, follow up, reporting, quality assurance and more.
The ideal Cancer Registrar is detail oriented, committed to high-quality data abstraction, meets both quality and productivity standards, has excellent communication and time management skills and is highly self-motivated. All Certified Tumor Registrars are expected to abide by regulations as defined by HIPAA.
This position requires:
- Abstracting at a CoC facility (if applicable)
- Handling case finding, follow up and other registry duties as required
- Experience with Metriq preferred
- Desired Start Date – 2/10/2020
- Must be a Certified Tumor Registrar and have at least 3 years of experience abstracting in cancer registries
- PC with current operating systems and High Speed Internet Access
AMN Healthcare is a full-service strategic staffing organization providing healthcare and medical staffing solutions to our clients by providing the most qualified talent available within today's marketplace. Full-time Cancer Registrars enjoy access to a full cache of benefits including:
- Medical, dental, and vision benefits
- Paid time off
- Paid continuing education time
- Paid holidays
- 401K retirement planning
- Short-term disability
- Life insurance
- Paid Jury Duty