RN Case Manager
Acute Care RN Case Manager
At MedPartners, we value the role each team member plays in helping us deliver on our mission of making life better for our healthcare facilities. We take pride in providing a rich and rewarding career opportunities that enable team members to reach their highest potential.
The Acute Care RN Case Manager is a non-clinical role that collaborates process of assessment, planning, facilitation, care coordination, evaluation, and advocacy for options and services to meet an individual's and family's comprehensive health needs through communication and available resources to promote quality cost-effective outcomes. The RN Case Manager works with physicians and other members of the multidisciplinary team to develop a plan for each patient from admission to discharge.
- Utilization Review
- Performs continuous assessments and evaluations to ensure patient is progressing towards desired outcomes
• 2 years+ Acute Care Case Management Experience, recent experience/knowledge of utilization review,
• MI RN license required. Prior Clinical Nursing experience required. Epic experience preferred
• Associate of nursing degree required
• Four-year Bachelors of Nursing degree preferred
• Graduate or professional work or advanced degree preferred
Licenses & Certifications:
• Licensed RN required
• Case Management certifications preferred (ACM, CCM, etc.)