Remote CTR needed for a long term assignment in Washington. This is for a long term contract position, to help keep a busy CoC facility current. This position will start immediately and is a full time contractor position. This will be an ongoing assignment for a strong certified tumor registrar. The ideal candidate will have experience with CNExT and EPIC. You must have at least 3+ years of abstracting experience in a CoC facility to be considered.
- Certified Tumor Registrar with at least 3+ years of abstracting experience
- Experience working in CNExT; MUST have excellent QA results
- EPIC experience preferred
- Strong abstracting skills with a high level of quality
- Flexible working hours
- Must have your own computer equipment and wired secure internet access
- AMN Healthcare offers Medical, Dental, Life, and Long/Short term disability Insurance
The ideal candidate will be a strong and self-sufficient abstractor, who can work in a busy CoC facility. Must have a minimum of 3 years of abstracting experience, with excellent QA results.
AMN Healthcare Revenue Cycle Solutions, Formerly MedPartners, offers opportunities for learning and career development as well as competitive pay and a comprehensive benefits program. We promote a diverse and inclusive workplace. Our team members have a voice in their work through surveys, pulses and town halls.
At AMN Healthecare, we value the role each team member plays in helping us deliver on our mission of making life better for our healthcare facilities. We take pride in providing rich and rewarding career opportunities that enable team members to reach their highest potential.
We invite you to learn more about Revenue Cycle Solutions; apply today and a team member will contact you shortly to discuss this opportunity further.