RN Case Manager
This position functions within the nursing department and is responsible for coordinating the delivery of appropriate and timely care for patients, promoting quality and cost-effective health care outcomes.
- Graduate of an accredited school of nursing (Bachelor's degree preferred).
- At least 2 years of general nursing experience with a minimum of 1 year in an ambulatory setting or 1 year case management experience.
Licensure & Certification:
- Must hold an active and unrestricted Alaska RN License
- Basic Life Support certification preferred.
- National Case Management certification preferred.