Remote Trauma Registrar
Remote trauma registrars needed for an assignment in New York. This is for a long term contract position, to help keep a busy ACS Verified Level I facility current. This position will start immediately and is a full time contractor position. This will be a long term assignment for a strong trauma registrar. The ideal candidate will have experience with NTRACS, DI and EPIC. You must have at least 5+ years of trauma abstracting experience in a Level I or Level II facility to be considered.
- Trauma Registrar with at least 5+ years of abstracting experience
- Experience working in NTRACS or DI; MUST have Level I or Level II trauma abstracting experience
- Strong abstracting skills with a high level of quality
- Flexible working hours
- Must have your own computer equipment and wired secure internet access
- AMN Healthcare offers Medical, Dental, Life, and Long/Short term disability Insurance
The ideal candidate will be a strong and self-sufficient abstractor, who can work in a difficult ACS Verified Level I Trauma Center. Must have a minimum of 5 years of abstracting experience, with excellent QA results.
AMN Healthcare Revenue Cycle Solutions, Formerly MedPartners, offers opportunities for learning and career development as well as competitive pay and a comprehensive benefits program. We promote a diverse and inclusive workplace. Our team members have a voice in their work through surveys, pulses and town halls.
At AMN Healthecare, we value the role each team member plays in helping us deliver on our mission of making life better for our healthcare facilities. We take pride in providing rich and rewarding career opportunities that enable team members to reach their highest potential.
We invite you to learn more about Revenue Cycle Solutions; apply today and a team member will contact you shortly to discuss this opportunity further.