Acute Care RN Case Manager
Come work for a company that truly understands and values the financial impact of a high level acute care case manager. At MedPartners, we value case management professionals and will help you grow your career.
Our MedPartners Case Management & Quality Care division understands the importance of skilled RN case managers and MSW-level social workers. As a result, we have numerous opportunities for experienced professionals with highly competitive pay rates and educational opportunities.
We are a company looking to embrace individuals who possess a strong competitive drive, a "can do" attitude, high energy, enthusiasm, and a self-starter mentality; these qualities lead to a successful long term career with MedPartners.
The ideal candidate has a high level of competitive spirit, drive, intuitiveness, ambition to succeed, leadership skills, communication skills, and self-motivation.
The benefits of working with MedPartners include: streamlined placement without multiple client interviews; single point of contact relationship; a full benefits package including medical, dental and vision benefits; weekly pay; paid time off; 401(k); life and short-term/long-term disability insurance; opportunities for continuing education sessions and free CEUs; educational allowances; remote opportunities.
WHO WE ARE
MedPartners Total Revenue Integrity Solutions (TRIS) help healthcare facilities maximize revenue throughout every stage of care. Offering proven talent consisting of experienced, credentialed staff, MedPartners has the knowledge, resources and proven industry commitment to help facilities execute the increasing demands of today's rapidly changing health informatics landscape. MedPartners offers specially tailored solutions to meet a facility's unique needs throughout the revenue cycle. Specialty areas include acute care case management, clinical documentation improvement, coding compliance audit services, coding services, registry services, and specialty educational services through MedPartners University. To learn more, please visit www.medpartners.com. Some of our recent accolade listings include:
- Inavero's Best of Staffing Talent Diamond Award Winner for eight years in a row
- Inavero's Best of Staffing Client Satisfaction Award Winner for two years in a row
- 2017 Best Staffing Firms to Work For by SIA
- 2017 Fastest-Growing US Staffing Firms in the U.S. by SIA
- 2017 Largest Allied Healthcare Staffing Firms in the U.S. List by SIA
- 2017 Largest Healthcare Staffing Firms in the U.S. List by SIA
- 2017 Largest Staffing Firms in the U.S. by SIA
- Modern Healthcare's 2017 Best Places to Work in Healthcare
- AHIMA Educational Partner for two years in a row
- Tampa Bay Business Journal Top Temporary Employment Firms List