Title: Remote Trauma Registrar Location: Iowa Duration: 1 year
Do you want to work for a company that offers CONSISTENCY, RELIABILITY and LONGEVITY? Then MedPartners is the place for you! MedPartners Registry Service division understands the importance of certified, credentialed and experienced registry professionals. Our team of onsite and remote Trauma Registrars are passionate about accurate and timely data collection and reporting. We have numerous opportunities for experienced, Trauma Registry professionals with highly competitive pay rates.
These positions require:
- Experience with ACS Verification and/or State Designation
- Handling identification, prioritization, abstraction, and injury coding of patients for inclusion into the trauma registry software, as well as other registry duties as required
- Experience with TraumaOne, DI Collector, Trauma Base, Imagine Trend
- Must be a Trauma Registrar and have at least 3+ years of experience
The benefits of working with MedPartners include:
- Streamlined placement without multiple client interviews
- Single point of contact relationship
- Full benefits package including medical, dental and vision benefits
- Weekly pay
- Paid time off
- Life and Short term/Long term disability insurance
- LIVE continuing education sessions, with our director of education
- NCRA membership reimbursement
- Remote opportunities
MedPartners is a full-service strategic staffing organization providing healthcare and medical staffing solutions to our clients by providing the most qualified talent available within today's marketplace. Our specialty areas include Health Information Management, Medical Records Coders, Oncology Data Management including BMT, Trauma Registry, Clinical Documentation Improvement, Case Management, Social Work and Educational Services for MedPartners Solutions and MedPartners University. Some of our recent accolades include:
- Ranked as a "Best Staffing Firms to Work for in 2017" by Staffing Industry Analyst
- Winner of Inavero's 2017 Best of Staffing Talent Diamond Award
- "Best Places to Work for Millennial" winner
- Ranked among the 2017 Largest Staffing and Talent Engagement Firms in the US by Staffing Industry Analysts.
- Listed among "2016 Largest Healthcare Staffing Firms in the U.S.", by SIA.
- Made Staffing Industry Analyst's "2016 Largest Allied Healthcare Staffing Firms in the U.S."
- Announced in SIA's, "2016 Fastest-Growing Staffing Firms in the U.S." listing.
- Recognized as an AHIMA Gold Business Partner and AHIMA Educational Partners