RN Case Manager
Title: RN Case Manager Location: DE Duration: 13 weeks
Come work for a company that truly understands and values the financial impact of a high level Acute Care Case Manager. At MedPartners, we value Case Management professionals and will help you grow your career.
Our MedPartners Case Management & Quality Care division understands the importance of skilled RN Case Managers, Utilization Review Specialists and MSW-level Social Workers. As a result, we have numerous opportunities for experienced, Case Management professionals with highly competitive pay rates and educational opportunities.
· Case Management, Care Coordination, Utilization Review, Discharge Planning, Interqual, Cerner
· The ideal candidate is high level communicator, self-motivated, passionate individual that possesses a strong competitive drive, a positive "can do" attitude, schedule flexibility, a passion for helping others, high level problem solver, enthusiastic, and a confident mentality. We prefer candidates that possess or are interested in working towards an ACM or CCM designation. These qualities often lead to a successful long term career with MedPartners.
The certified case manager is a health care professional who incorporates the theory and practice applications of case management into the clinical role. Case management is a care delivery model that is focused on managing the components of care for patients within or across the continuum of care, with the goals of achieving quality care outcomes and financial appropriateness. A case manager oversees the processes of care delivered to patients, works collaboratively and provides leadership to the health care team, and is committed to the organization's goals for professional case management services. A case manager has often been referred to as the "captain of the ship," as their role is designed to provide both leadership and management to the patients' care plans. They are the coordinators of patient care delivery, as well as the patient advocate and quality and costs experts of the health care team.
The benefits of working with MedPartners include: streamlined placement client interviews; single point of contact relationship; a full benefits package including medical, dental and vision benefits; weekly pay; paid time off; 401(k); life and short-term/long-term disability insurance; opportunities for continuing education sessions and free CEUs; educational allowances; remote opportunities.
WHO WE ARE
MedPartners is a strategic Mid-Revenue Cycle (MRC) staffing organization, providing interim healthcare staffing solutions to our clients, by providing the most experienced and proven talent available within today's marketplace. Our specialty areas include Health Information Management Medical Records Coders, Oncology Data Management including BMT, Trauma Registry, Clinical Documentation Improvement, Case Management, Social Work and Utilization Management specialists(On-site and Remote), Director level Leadership, and Educational Services. To learn more, please visit www.medpartners.com. Some of our recent accolades include:
· 2017 Best of Staffing Client Satisfaction Award Winner
· 2017 Inavero Best of Staffing Talent Diamond Award Winner
· Modern Healthcare's 2017 Best Places to Work in Healthcare
· 2017 Best Staffing Firms to Work For by Staffing Industry Analysts
· 2017 Fastest-Growing US Staffing Firms in the U.S. by Staffing Industry Analysts
· 2017 Largest Allied Healthcare Staffing Firms in the U.S. List by Staffing Industry Analysts
· 2017 Largest Healthcare Staffing Firms in the U.S. List by Staffing Industry Analysts
· 2017 Largest Staffing Firms in the U.S. by Staffing Industry Analysts
· Recognized as an AHIMA Educational Partner
· Tampa Bay Business Journal's TBBJ 200 List