Facility SDS/OBS Coding_Full-time
OP SDS/OBS/IVR Requirements:
- Need IVR, SDS, and OBS
- Required 5+ years facility SDS and Observation experience, with a strong emphasis in Observation, in an acute care setting
- Systems: Must have recent Epic/3M experience and be able to utilize the systems efficiently.
- Must have CCS, CPC, CPC-H, or RHIT/RHIA credentials
- Must be computer savvy
- Must have dual monitors and Windows 10
- For authentication, must be able to load PingID mobile App on Apple iPhone, iPad, or Google Android device.
- The Coding Manager at Novant Health must review candidate resumes and approve/accept candidates for moving forward
- Need to be flexible to attend the EUPA (Epic) training time provided by the client.
- Schedule: Must be able to work Regular hours. 6 AM EST to 6 PM EST work window, Monday thru Friday. 40 hours a week
- Must work holiday weeks. Should be able to commit to OT.
- Facility SDS/OBS production expectations, 4-6 charts per hour
- SDS/OBS coders send physician queries
- Assign CPT and ICD-10-CM codes only
- Windows 10 is a must
- 3M encoder